Tuesday, February 10, 2015

RootsTech 2015 is Almost Here

Guess what? RootsTech 2015 is almost here! Many fellow genealogists and genealogy bloggers are already in Salt Lake City, Utah getting ready for the beginning of RootsTech.

Unfortunatley, I'm not attending this year. For those of us unable to attend, we can still watch some of the sessions online.

RootsTech will be providing live streaming sessions this week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (February 12th through the 14th). To watch the sessions, just go to RootsTech's home page at RootsTech.org. If you can't watch these sessions live, don't worry. They will be available to view on the RootsTech website after the conference ends. I'm not sure how long they will be available, however.

Here's a screenshot of the schedule.

RootsTech 2015 Live Streaming Schedule

To view the schedule online, click HERE.

Thanks for reading!

Jana
 
© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jana. I'm trying to clear time to watch as many as I can. One year, I hope to be down there for the conference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Celia! Perhaps someday I will be able to attend RootsTech as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to go, too! But, for now I'll enjoy the online recordings. I think I watched them all last year. I didn't catch any today, but hopefully will tomorrow! If not, I'll enjoy them once they are posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana,

      I hope you enjoyed watching the live streamed sessions. :)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...