Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I'm Part of the New MIITY Team

Teamwork - Microsoft Office Free Image
I'm excited and honored to be part of the new "May I Introduce To You" (MIITY) team at GeneaBloggers.

"May I Introduce To You" is a weekly feature in which members of the GeneaBloggers community are interviewed. Their interviews are published on Mondays on the GeneaBloggers website.

Thomas MacEntee, founder of GeneaBloggers, announced the new team on the GeneaBloggers website yesterday. Please take a few moments to read the announcement and meet the new team by clicking on the following link.

Come Meet the New “May I Introduce To You” Team at GeneaBloggers

I look forward to working with Thomas and my fellow "May I Introduce To You" team members.

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. It's already getting to be fun. I am looking forward to September 15 as the first interview of the new season is posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! We have such a fun team Wendy! And I'm so glad you're part of it. =)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Jana, on your new role - and what a great set of photographs of you all on Geneabloggers!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your new endeavor, Jana! Glad your talents are a complementary match with MIITY. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...