Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy National Siblings Day!

Today is National Siblings Day. I saw something about it on Facebook and went to GeneaBloggers and sure enough, Thomas MacEntee, author of the GeneaBloggers website noted that today is in fact, National Siblings Day. He kindly included a link about it on his website. If you'd like to learn more about National Siblings Day, click HERE.

Patricia Biallas, author of the GeneaJourneys blog, wrote a blog post about National Siblings Day in which she shared several precious photos of herself and her siblings.

That inspired me to do the same thing here on my blog. So, I'll share a couple of photos of my brothers and myself.

This first photo was taken in Redwood City, California. I was probably about four or five years old.



I'm not sure where this photo was taken, but I think we were at a party.



I'm so grateful for my two brothers and I love them both very much.

Happy Siblings Day everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...