Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome to Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog

Welcome to Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!

I started researching my family following the death of my grandfather, Debs Webster, who passed away in 1994.  He didn't really talk much about his family history (if at all).  Debs was born in Brazil and my dad's family was from Norway and Sweden.  I just assumed I didn't have any kind of family history tied to the early history of the United States.  But, after looking through family photos and documents belonging to my grandfather, Debs Webster, and through further research of my own, I discovered I was very wrong!  Needless to say, my family history research has been a very interesting, enlightening, and fun (yes, I said fun) journey of discovery.

I hope you will follow me as I share my past, present, and future family history discoveries with you.

Thanks for reading!


© 2012 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...